FIND BELOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PROCESS.
• No Contract To Lease is needed.
• Price & conditions are firm and not negotiable.
• Clients will upload all the documents with the application online.
• (New) Smart Homes in Florida Progress Residential® is excited to announce that the Progress Smart Home program is now live in Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Sarasota and Tampa! This program includes the installation of a Smart Home Hub, Smart Kwikset lock, Smart thermostat and Smart motion sensor for all homes. These features are available to residents with a $17/month mandatory fee. Find out more about our Progress Smart Home program at www.rentprogress.com/SmartHome.
• Clients will pay for the application fees and holding deposits online and no additional escrow is needed to be collected by the agent/broker.
• Application fee $50/adult (18 years old or older). Make sure all occupants are listed in the application. (Online)
• Household income needs to be at least 3.5XRent.
• Holding fee is $250. This is an escrow deposit, is due with the application. Is Refundable if denied or if the home is Pre-leased* (check Pre-Leased Instructions below).
• One Time $125 admin fee charged at move-in.
• Convenient Low Security Deposit: From 1 (one) Month’s Rent - (Basic Standard Deposit) - could be up to 3 months depending on screening results.
• Pet Rent (if apply): $35 (per pet per month) Paid every month with the monthly rent.
• Pet Fee (if apply): $300 per pet (one-time payment at Move-in)
•Washer and Dryer Units Provided by Tenants.
• (If apply) Monthly Pool Service: $125 per month (only for homes with Private Pools)
• Renters insurance not mandatory but recommended (if do not have it at move in, you will be charged $14.95 per month waiver) Note: Cost of Renter’s Insurance is around that amount, meaning if you do get insurance you will be covered.
If the home is Under Rehab or Occupied at the time of the application, then the move in date is an estimate and is subject to change. We will deliver the home once is completed and ready. (Usually takes between 5 to 15 days from the time the old tenants move out to when the the new tenants will have a Move-In ready home, but clients must be prepare and somehow flexible in case some extra time is needed).
If the home is still occupied or vacant but not ready at the time the applicant completes the application is consider Pre-Leased, then the Holding Fee (above) will be 100% refundable in the case the clients decide not to proceed with the transaction at any time until they see the home once completed by our maintenance department. Applicants will keep their right to withdraw from the deal until they see the home fully finished. Again, this applies for cases where the applicant completes the application before the home is completed/ready or while is still tenants occupied (Pre-Leased). Other option offered is that clients can transfer the application to any of our available homes in the case they don't like it .
Note: Average 95% of all applicants end up moving to the home they originally applied for. This means that this program is proven to be effective and a great option for those who want to secure a deal now and enjoining a peace of mind of having this amazing homes been reserved exclusively for you now, and ready when you need it.
Some homes have HOA Management Companies and sometime additional approvals, fees or requirements are needed by those companies before tenants are able to occupy the home.
Is Agent/Applicants responsibility to obtain necessary HOA information about requirements, fees and time for approval before submitting any applications for a home. (Contact Listing Agent if you have questions or you need clarification about the HOA process)
Housing Authority Clients:
We work with most of the Housing Authorities in the area but before you consider one of our homes you must know the following about our process:
- Voucher has to cover the entire asking price. We can't take side payments, nor any other partial payments that are not approved and contracted with the housing authority.
- Our prices are firm and we do not modify them. Make sure you let your case worker know about this.
- We recommend you to inform your caseworker about the home you are trying to lease from us.
Thanks for selecting us!
In an effort to ensure funds are received and verified before the move-in date, Future Residents are now required to sign their lease and pay move-in funds no later than 4 days before move-in.
Move-in funds can also be delivered to the local market's office located at 5601 Powerline Rd., Suite 100 | Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309. Certified funds only.